Sunday, July 1, 2012

The 2 & 1/2 year-old just licked me

There are times when you're not sure how to title a brief blog post.

Then Payton came over and randomly licked my wrist, therefore solving the issue of what to title this post.

This is just a quick update to let everyone know about some blog ideas that I have for the near future....and I just was licked again by both Rachel and Payton, then tickled relentlessly before running Payton after Rachel and tickling her on the bed.

Now they're painting nails.

Things really happen fast around here sometimes.

Now, where was I?

Oh yeah, blog posts.  I will be blogging more about the current Tribe season (at least when I get the chance to watch them), about the Cavs in free agency, and about the Browns training camp.  That will cover the sports mixer portion.  I'm also going to be blogging about Minecraft and how it's sucked me in, along with a YouTube channel that I have been following for a while about a guy who is very, very good at the game, plays with his wife and kids, and makes even the most mundane video interesting.

I'm limiting work posts to a blog I privately maintain unless it's something I certain won't cause issues.

In terms of memory posts, I have plenty of material to work with, it's just a matter of remembering things and getting the thoughts onto paper so when I write, I have something I can check to make sure I'm getting the story straight.

There will certainly be other posts that come along, especially since a lot has been going on this summer already (can you believe it's already July?), including baseball games, workouts in the park, trips to the pool/beach, trips to Cedar Point, and other summertime activities that we are going to undertake.

This weekend in fact has been an example of how busy things can get.  Friday night we went to the Rascal Flatts show (very entertaining show but even more entertaining walk back to the Jeep), Saturday there was an adventurous inventory followed by a nice, long run at night.  Today we went for a lengthy walk with Shenzie, I worked out twice, and we both got a run in before the storm hit and Payton came home.

I'm trying to get caught up on all the stuff before I post it, plus post in my pharmacy blog and my latest addition, a blog over at Game Informer that I intend to use more for video game related stuff, which means the video game section on this blog may get replaced with a different section.

I haven't decided yet.

I hope everyone's enjoying their summers and enjoys what I write when I do find time to write.

Now, back to the excitement here.

No comments: