Thursday, August 2, 2012

Warrior Dash update #2

It's the second, right?

I can't keep it all straight.

Anyway, today I finally received the e-mail allowing me to set-up my donation page with St. Jude.  With this page, you can, well, donate to St. Jude on my behalf.  Any amount is appreciated so don't think you have to donate a big amount (yes, the opportunity to win a trip to Australia is pretty sweet, but that's not the reason to raise money, is it?)

So take a look and donate if you wish.  Regardless of whether you donate or not, sharing the page is also appreciated, so hit the "share" button on the bottom.

I'll try to personally thank anyone who donates as they come in.  As I said before, any amount is appreciated.

Donate!

If I get a decent amount of donations, I'll put a post up detailing what's been donated and how much I need to donate to reach my goal on a weekly basis until the time of the event.

What is the goal you ask?  I'm hoping to raise $1,000.  Yeah, seems like a big number, but with a little here and little there, next thing you know I'll be there.

Or so goes the hope.

No comments: