Thursday, October 6, 2011

error, error

It was brought to my attention that I made several errors in one of my recent blogs.  I neglected to mention that the other night, Payton came up on the couch with me, sat just like me, and began telling me all about her experience when she was at the Disney on Ice show.  She told me all about seeing Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and the Alligators fighting.

She made sure to point out that her shirt had Tinkerbell on it.

I can't believe I didn't think about this when writing before.

I also forgot to mention Tara when talking about ex-girlfriends.  I have no idea how I left her out, but I did.

And it was especially funny to hear Kelley rant about how in my "Cast of Characters" section, I mention she wants to cut me without mentioning that it's usually after I've antagonized her for several hours before she says that to me.

There are also a few grammatical and spelling errors, but I probably won't fix them right away, if I do at all.

I just wanted to set the record straight.

What I won't correct is how I feel about Rachel.  All the things I said I stand by, even if she disagrees with me.

I love the woman and all the things she brings to the relationship.

No comments: