Wednesday, October 12, 2011

my girlfriend

I'm a lucky guy.

No, I really am.

Now, my girlfriend might argue with this because frankly, any time I try to compliment her she doesn't seem to believe it, but every last word I say in this post is the truth in my eyes, so if she or anyone else doesn't want to agree with it, they can suck an egg.

First and foremost, she's beautiful.  Of course her eyes get noticed first, but I don't just see them for the color they are, but for what I see when I look in her eyes.  I've always loved the way she looks at me and how it makes me feel.  It's always made me feel a little more special.

I love her smile, so I enjoy making her laugh and smile even more, especially since she laughs at the stupid jokes I tell from time to time.  There's just something about it that makes me feel good inside, which is why it makes me sad when she's down and she can't seem to smile.

I love her hair.  Sure, it probably drives her crazy because it's long, it's full, and it's a bit on the curvy side, but I love it.  I don't care whether it's up or it's down, I like how she looks.

I love how she dresses.  It's really true that she looks just as good in sweats and a t-shirt as she does when she dresses up.  I like the way she looks overall though.  I'll be the first to admit, she looks damn sexy to me and it's part of why I love looking at her so much (that and the things mentioned above).

I love making her laugh.  There's just something about it that makes me happy when she's laughing and joking back with me.  I love knowing that she's happy that I'm around, that she likes being cuddled up with me at night.

I love doing all kinds of different things with her.  For once, I have a girlfriend that I can be happy with whether we be at the store, at a baseball game, at Cedar Point, just relaxing at home, walking through the park, or whatever else we end up doing.  There has yet to be a point where we've done something and I haven't had fun with her.

I love that even when we have disputes, we can find a way to resolve things and understand each other.  I love that she may get upset at something I do, but in the end, I at least have a chance to explain and apologize to her.

I love that she's there for me no matter what I need, if anything.

I love that we can come to a decision on something relatively quickly with minimal fuss or discussion.  There have been quite a few things we've done that in any other relationship I've been in, they would've been enormous headaches, yet with Rachel, they've been simple and quick.

In short, I love her and while we haven't talked marriage as of yet, I can see myself marrying her.  I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her and that is the honest truth.  I'm happier with her than I've ever been.

She's the best.

No comments: